Friday, July 27, 2012

more cute K-Mart finds

hi and happy Friday everyone! i just love it when Friday rolls around :)
i've been out birthday shopping for my almost 14 year old. She's easy to shop for,
as she always provides a long and detailed list for me to shop from!!

i had a bit of a stroll around good old K-mart while i was as it,
and snapped away at some of their current stock.
i've been so impressed with their prices and quality of late too!
(you may remember my last post on K-Mart here)
i've seen the above hearts in catalogues, but they have always been sold out when i've gone looking for them. i've seen them at almost 3 times this price elsewhere!

and how sweet is this $9 bowl!
could be used for fruit, candles or even in the bathroom.
these jugs are a little similar to the ones Ikea stocks, but cheaper. Cute shape too!
i just lurve these blue glasses. i caved and bought a set a few weeks ago.
i don't mind a glass of bubbles every now and then, and thought this set of retro style
champagne flutes were fun! they'd be great for a party.
$9 throws in great colours. so soft too!
pretty scarves in pastels.
you have probably seen their $15 jeans advertised. they are such a great fit for the price!
i went down a size, as they have quite a bit of give in them. love the capri style.
and they have them in nearly every colour!
well i've had a great morning out around the shops.
now it's time for a quick coffee, then off to play Sport teacher for the afternoon!
Kate x

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I really wished I lived closer to K-mart. I just have to go and have a mega shop every few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the $4 hearts too... love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds! i think i'll have to go and get that jug. love the metal bowl and the glasses too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute things. I haven't been in a kmart for awhile, maybe I will have to check them out. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog today. I am a new follower here. :)

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew Kmart would have such cute stuff! I sure miss their stores. I live at least one hour away from the nearest one but I just might have to make a trip.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Kmart so much lately too!
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete