Sunday, May 1, 2011

my Sunday

what have i done today?
*painted a cute chair blue
*washed a beautiful hand crochet bedspread that i found this morning at the markets
(as well as doing the boring usual washing)
sooo pretty. can't wait to get it on my bed.
*checked that husband had taken his medication
*put this single doona cover on my daybed for a new look
(this new look cost $1)
here is what it looked like before
*painted this timber tray white and grey and sanded it.
*checked husband had been drinking lots of water
*bought myself a glue gun! have no idea how to use it, but will give it a go this week
*sat with husband and had lunch together
*painted up this sweet little pen holder and gave it it's own teeny tiny blackboard
*painted up a table in 'fairy wings' by Dulux
*checked patient had enough pillows and wasn't too bored in front of his playstation game
the 'pen pot' is painted in 'fairy wings' too.
i think the chair, table and pen pot makes the perfect set for a little princess :)


these items will be on eBay tomorrow morning with the rest of my goodies listed here
tray before....
chair and table before....
what haven't i done today?
*the housework
*the food shopping
*the ironing
so glad it's a public holiday tomorrow!
Kate x
linked up with a stroll thru life
house of grace
beach cottage
homemaker on a dime

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I'm just exhausted reading your list of what you did today. I'm so glad you painted the little chair blue. Looks good. Now go rest up!!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love what you have been up to today. The chair looks fabulous in that colour blue. I must say it would look great in my laundry makeover don't you think?? Also really like the colour of the desk and pencil box and the tray came up wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you have been a busy bee!!!! Love that cute little tray :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have been busy...looking good ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue you painted your chair. That is a georgeous bedspread, such a find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, you have been one busy lady and everything looks fabulous. Love the little table and the chair is stunning. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful transformation! What a busy bee you are, productive! I am your new follower, maybe some of that will rub off on me, lol. Please come and sign up for my giveaway...Christine

    ReplyDelete