Monday, May 14, 2012

My Birthday & Mothers Day

i've had a busy few days having fun celebrating both my birthday and my 14th Mothers Day. my lovely neighbour surprised me with this gorgeous bunch of pink roses.
I was welcomed by Kacey's "balloon card" on Thursday morning before having to head off to work,
as well as some pretty blackboard art done by Emily.
after work and school, we came home, got dolled up, picked up my Dad and Rhonda from the airport and headed out to dinner.
after my usual stroll around the markets, i came home to a cuppa and pressies. My girls are so thoughtful and always put alot of effort into their gifts for others.
my new perfume :)
we enjoyed a leisurely Mother Day lunch overlooking one of my favourite beaches. just the 4 of us.great food, iced chocolate, milkshake,
and of course a glass of bubbles for Mum!
the perfect weather meant we could have a late afternoon beach walk
and watch the sun go down.
love this spot on the boardwalk. i have a photo of me holding Emily right here when she was only 6 weeks old.
had the BEST day!
i hope all you wonderful Mummas out there were spoilt and enjoyed your day too.
Kate x

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment