Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Corners


i thought i'd share some Christmas pics from around my home. the above sign is from the talented Gail McCormack. back in 2007 i actually emailed her some pics of a very similar sign in a magazine, and she then painted up this one. of course i had to buy one.

this pic is from my front entry. what goes on this little table changes all the time. the silver water jug belonged to my wonderful grandpa.

this spot usually has a jug of flowers sitting on it. the 'Precious Moments' nativity scene was a gift when Emily was born from my Mum. the ceramic angel was a find from yesterday's trip to the markets. the cut glass bowl with the silver base was a pressie from my special friend Julia.

i love displaying glass baubles in jars and bowls

you can never have too many chandeliers!

tin tea light holders- they light up all my mirrored photo frames at night

how cute is this birdie Christmas tea towel?

i love to have flowers or just simple greenery from the garden on the kitchen bench.

all my presents were wrapped in red and white this year.

a little beachy Christmas cheer in the laundry.

the girls have assigned this stocking to their pets Cherry (the cockatiel) and Heidi (the cat) i have no idea what they have wrapped and placed inside!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours. i have enjoyed entering the world of blogging this year, and look forward to more in the New Year.

i'm ready for another clean out, so my next post will show things that i will be selling on eBay.

the sun has decided to come out today, so we will be happily spending some time outdoors.
Pin It

1 comment: