Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rain and Roses


i have to tell you, i am so over this wet weather! 3 days in a row of continuous rain is driving me mad!! ok, so it is nice to potter away inside and cosy up in front of the telly, but it would also be nice to have a break from the drizzle and wind.

definitely not market weather, but i couldn't help myself. quickly ducked in- just incase there was some amazing find i might miss out on. unfortunately, no. just grabbed my usual 2 large punnets of strawberries. the only stall holders that braved the wet were those with plants, slabs of grass and fruit and veg. hopefully the sun will shine next weekend, as i plan to set up my own stall and get rid of some of my own things.

because Sunday morning 'me' time is what i live for all week, my trusty market buddy and i decided to have our 'timeout' at Macca's and do the coffee and breaky thing- well it went coffee, breaky, then another coffee. now we have to wait another week before getting our 'proper' market fix!

i decided to show you another one of my 'accidental' collections. my ceramic roses. if i can't have fresh roses, i'll take ceramic ones! they are all quite different from each other, but all so pretty in their own way. i haven't paid more than $8 for any of these beauties. my favourite is the larger one with the soft pink and lavender roses.

i hope you enjoy your Sunday, whether it be a wet or sunny one :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment